Call 1800 528 543 to confirm availability, or click the “ASK FOR MORE INFO” button, to send us an email with your enquiry.
Our standard skip hire period is as follows:
- 5 working days for normal skips
- 7 working days for RoRo skips
Hire period can be extended on request for an additional 7 days. Please note that an additional charge also applies for extended skip hire periods.
Here at Callan, there are no hidden costs. Total cost of skip hire will be displayed online and communicated over the phone before payment is collected. Our base cost includes the the skip delivery and collection.
Additional cost will only apply for:
- extended skip hire period
- distance from waste collection facility
- Place heavier items at the bottom of your skip
- If applicable, break down large pieces/bits before loading it and don’t leave gaps in between
- Fill the skip up to the level only (marked on the skip). The driver will likely refuse to take away any overloaded skip.
- If raining, try to cover the skip to prevent it getting filled with water.
DO NOT OVERLOAD !!!
All our skips are delivered on large, heavy trucks. We usually need a minimum 3m clearance width for the lorry to access.
Other access issues to think about: If you have any of the following obscuring the access, please put it in the online order notes or mention it when booking over the phone.
- Overhanging trees, branches, bushes or structures such as roofs, walls, etc
- Cables (overhead & ground level)
- Drain covers (weak or prominent)
Skips will not be placed on unstable or soft ground without a disclaimer being signed.
Soft tarmac and block paved driveways can occasionally be marked or damaged when placing skips on them. This can normally be avoided by placing scaffold planks or larger pieces of wood where the skip is to be positioned.
While our drivers will take all precautions to avoid damages, we can not take responsibility for any damage caused to a driveway by placing or removing a skip.
We accept all credit/debit card payments. For COD (cash on delivery) enquiries, please contact us on freephone 1800528543 during office hours.
You cannot put hazardous or harmful items into a skip. These include but are not limited to TVs, computer monitors, asbestos, tyres, fluorescent tubes, fridges, paint and paint tins (unless empty), plasterboard, batteries, medical waste, gas cylinders, liquids, solvents, oil, petrol, diesel and explosives.
You can mix your different types of waste in the same skip, providing you have the right skip size for those waste types. For example, garden and heavy goods waste can only be added to skips sizes of 8 yards and under.